Our scope of Services cover all aspects of the business apart from the mere supply of the furniture, in what we call “ADDED VALUE DIVISION”:
- Our Added Value Engineering Division deeply studies the Consultant’s Specification in order to recommend the best product which meets the requirements. We foresee highest industry standards in terms of durability, functionality, flexibility, aesthetics, and manufacturer warranties.
- Our team manages and coordinates all kind of projects. Our interior designers and architecture team, with a wide experience in big projects, can support in the design, planning and execution of the project.
- We achieve the Highest Quality within Budget and Time constraints in all kind of furniture.
- Athathcom has a big air conditioned Warehouse in Riyadh and guarantees the delivery under the schedule, by our capability to store the goods before they are delivered to the site for the installation.
- Our partners are Certified: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OSHAS 18001,
- LEED Certification: Athathcom Co. recognizes the growing importance of environmental concerns. Whether your client is interested in attaining LEED certification, or just planning a facility that is environmentally aware, we can assist you. We work with manufacturers that engage in green processes and produce products that are Green guard certified.
- We have a long and successful history of working with our A/D clientele to ensure a strong partnership for mutual success with your client. We are committed to retaining the integrity of your work and specifications on each project, respecting and following the direction and design of our A/D partners.
- We do FACILITIES PLANNING: We coordinate with the customer’s architect design firm and/or facilities department.
- Athathcom can assist you with space planning services, reconstruction budgets, vendor evaluation, samples and mockups for client review.
- We do PLANNING Coordination of the different building trades involved in the work and allocation of the required resources for optimal project integration.
- Recognizing that the final phases of your project can be disruptive to your everyday business operations, Athathcom takes pride in its ability to plan, manage and stage product delivery and installation. We are experienced in planning and coordinating efficient installation by communicating with key personnel–contractors, design firms, building management – and your staff.
- Comprehensive drawings and timelines are prepared for you to maximize communication and minimize disruption
- Highly qualified professionals for project integration: Team led by a Project Manager, responsible for coordinating the work, validation and commissioning.
- A highly qualified team will be in charge of the equipment installation, monitoring the compliance of the project specification at all times.